ERA: Existential Research Academy
Founders: Prof. Emmy Van Deurzen and Prof. Digby Tantam
ERA aims to provide a community for research grounded in existential and phenomenological philosophy. The research focuses on existential topics, existential therapy and phenomenological methods. ERA aims to support new researchers, for example via training, workshops, seminars and small grants; established researchers will be provided with opportunities to interact to meet face to face or online to share ideas and develop collaborative research. ERA intends to share expertise from existential research to the wider audience.
Individuals involved in research grounded in existential and/or phenomenological philosophy
- Report on ongoing research
- Open lectures/workshops/grant opportunities etc.
- Recent publications
- Create funding opportunities
- Small research grants
- Seminars led by ERA members
- Social events to connect researchers with each other